Get Some Rock Star-ish Soap!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

I watch "Master Class". a show on the OWN network. It's a wonderful time to get to know about celebrities and their take on life and overcoming obstacles. My favorite is with Morgan Freeman. I have known Mr. Freeman since my childhood, not personally, but on the Electric Company!

On this episode of Master Class, Morgan Freeman takes us through the time when he thought he may not successfully obtain the title of ACTOR. What a life he has led and all the courage he faced to get to where he is today. The reason why he succeeded is....PROVIDENCE. If you haven't watched his special, please do it now. It rekindled my beliefs in the 'why' of life. And although I knew of this, and many friends have told me to "hold on", "there is a reason why it's not your time", or a reason why this certain aspect of your life has come to an end. I didn't listen...but God knew I would listen to my childhood mentor, Morgan Freeman!

So I made a soap that puts all of my beliefs back into perspective. And hopefully this will also be the catalyst to rekindle the beliefs of others.....PROVIDENCE!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...