Get Some Rock Star-ish Soap!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

.....call you local Service Provider!!



People have told me that I should sell my rebatch soap. I took a year's worth of scraps, yes you read correct, a year's worth! I take them and make big hunks of soap. The average bock is 10 oz, great for my family to use all year. It contains every soap I have ever made. Even scapings from my soap pot, yep, I keep that too! I posted photos of the soap on FaceBook and folks really liked it. A couple said that I should sell them. I really doubted I could sell this soap, I mean it's patchwork look, and all the smells cancel each other out, so there's no "focus" in the soap. But it lather's and cleans like no body's business! Moisturizing and fun to use too.

Okay, so I put this to the test today at the Women's Health and Wellness event at the Jewish Community Center. This is what they look like..



So guess what...I SOLD A FEW! Yep,you never know until you try it right!

I call these soaps "Service Providers" and wrap them in ads from the Yellow Pages!
They are here to provide a service for YOU...to get you clean! The bars range in size from 10.5 to 11.20 ounces per bar, and they sell for only $4.00!! A great value!

4 comments:

Joanna Schmidt said...

Great idea! I personally can't be bothered with rebatching old soap. I use scraps for embeds or toppings, but usually I end up throwing it away.

You are one smart peanut!

misty - fiercelooks said...

Send me your scraps!! your soap is so beautiful...can't wait to try the "Crush On You"!!

Product Body said...

You want MY scraps? Sadly, I just threw out about 4-5 lbs of old scraps

but I'll keep a box with your name on it for future scrap-olas..

:P

misty - fiercelooks said...

I sure do!I can make soap for ME!! your stuff is AWESOME!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...