Get Some Rock Star-ish Soap!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

I Love Uniquely Packaged Items................I DO!

So I am currently in the process of ordering packaging for the new Curat Balm. So many choices, so many directions to go in, as far as images and fonts and such. I have finally decided to keep it very simple and clean, with white and black as the main color scheme. Hopefully you will agree and like what I have chosen to do, but the most important thing is product results right? Right! I can say that the balm...you will love!

On my packaging quest I really wanted to see what others were doing as far as balms are concerned, so I did what every red-blooded soaper would do, I Googled "balms" lol!  One evening while surfing the net, Google gave me an interesting lead off into the world of hair pomades. I guess since many were packaged in the same manner as body balms, the search Angels wanted to give me a look inside another realm of creativity.

Do you use a hair pomade? Have you ever? Well, I do. I have a faux-hawk and it needs to be stylishly "hawkish" everyday. So into my hair, I apply pomades and holding pastes from time to time. What I have found are some really cool pomade choices! I intend to purchase a few just for the packaging design alone. Here's the neatest ones I came across, and if you know of others, please add in your comments. Enjoy the Pomade Parade!

 











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...