Get Some Rock Star-ish Soap!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Updates

Oh, it has been such a long long time since I have posted to this blog, and for that, I am so sorry. Because there has been so much going on with Curat!

Hopefully, I can bring you all up to speed. First, I want to make sure you are following Curat-Romania on Twitter. www.twitter.com/curatclean....and you're a fan on FaceBook. www.facebook.com/curatclean.

Vodka*Star has been in high demand, very much so! I am so glad you guys love your soap with liquor! There are currently 2 scents of Vodka*Star, and YES..they are here to stay! There will be a new addition in Spring 2011..so for now enjoy "PEARWOOD" & "JUNIPERBERRY". They sell out very quickly, so when they become available on the website or in the retail locations, it's not a bad idea to grab up a few.

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...